AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Running across other surveyors...

I was in McCall, ID a few years back, one of my Leica 1200's went DOA, called the closest dealer in Boise and was told they had sold a 1200 to a golf ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS time...lots of questions

tomchurch, post: 419313, member: 10174 wrote: Is there a software package that can process baseline data from any GPS hardware?Most will that can impo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

BK9196, post: 419025, member: 12217 wrote: I opine you are correct, but let let me spin it a different way, as GIS developed surveyors had similar tak...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Security of Robot or GPS Base Station?

Jim Frame, post: 418033, member: 10 wrote: the remote appears to require an A23 battery. At first I thought it was sized for an N cell, and I haven't...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

Umm, BlackBerry, you might be surprised, most of their phones are now Android with some BB enhancements. Pricing is competitive.I am still running a B...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Liability and Equipment Insurance

Mine is coming due in May, fingers crossed for a favorable premium!SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

I have tried various tripods over the years, the Leica continues to be my preference, I have noticed for 30+ years since Dutch Hill 1st brought a com...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1

AUr̩lie, post: 417615, member: 12503 wrote: Hi,I have the same problem when installing Leica Geo Office on Windows 10. Works fine on Windows 7.Where d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 - yikes!

John Hamilton, post: 417338, member: 640 wrote: Shelby: I was not aware that the Trimmark II was ever available as a 12.5. I have an OLD Trimmark II t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT RTN / VRS guru suggestions needed.

ALL RTN's if in "sync" with NGS CORS will have a certain number of National CORS fixed to which the network operator adjusts their network. This will ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 - yikes!

John Hamilton, post: 417207, member: 640 wrote: I just got a "new" 5700 yesterday. It has older firmware, I updated it to the latest one I could put o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT RTN / VRS guru suggestions needed.

Luke J. Crawford, post: 416969, member: 11382 wrote: Both of my units have 12a loaded, don't niece 12b is yet avaliable for Captivate. Unsure about S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FreeCOGO - New Home

Barry, thanks for making this available! Are the AUS/US versions the same other than noted differences? Versions for US are in the 1.xx series and for...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: UTM and Grid/Ground

All good advice, there likely isn't a perfect solution that will give you low distortion over the entire project.SPC, UTM, LDP, all likely just a "loc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

Shawn Billings, post: 416690, member: 6521 wrote: To be honest, I don't know anything about the emission designators. I used the ones that Javad provi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

David Livingstone, post: 416688, member: 431 wrote: Shelby, when I looked up our license, we had renewed it in 2012. I think this was right after we ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

The first characters represent the bandwidth, so Jim's 1st one is 5.76 Khz, 2nd one is 6.08 Khz and so forth. NO narrowband compliant license can have...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

Glenn Borkenhagen, post: 416595, member: 961 wrote: Shelby -I did some more looking and found FCC File No. 0007671184 which is a new-license RTK GPS a...

10 years ago
Page 29 / 47