AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Solar / Polaris Ephemeris

I use (worked last I checked) S P A D E (SOLAR & POLARIS AZIMUTH DETERMINATION) by Michael R. Craymer. This is an old DOS based program and likely...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: CRTN NorCal Misconfiguration

Ooopsie! I always try to verify my RTN recorded CORS positions with the published datasheets. Some networks make this easier than others. If I find sl...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Note Retention After Scanning

@john-putnam I am working on cleaning out old files too, I don't have everything scanned, BUT made the decision to shed everything older than 10 years...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild / Leica T2002 notes

I am no expert, BUT the T2000/T3000 instruments are OLD, I think the first T2000 was around 1983, so 36 years ago and while there may have been increm...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: WILD LEICA GEB 68 BATTERY RECELL

I think I have had them do my old Leica TS batteries twice with success, the 1000 series instruments from late 90's. SO maybe it depends on the store?...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: WILD LEICA GEB 68 BATTERY RECELL

You might try www.batteriesplus.com, I have had some luck with Leica TPS battery re-celling at a local store (But no specifically the GEB68 as I don't...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Columbus Least Squares Adjustment Free, Online version

I use it for getting a LSA of multiple OPUS solutions, seems to work good and easily reads in the OPUS XML files. I haven't used it for anything else,...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Pitney Bowes Stamps

And why we always trashed the mailers for these, only makes sense in a larger office with lots of outgoing mail. SHG

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Are You Ready For The GPS Week Rollover?

I will let you know on April 7th! SHG

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS GPS Calendar

I believe the NGS crew was on extended holiday at the 1st of the year and I suppose got overlooked, I was going to contact them, BUT it looks like Jim...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EPHEMERIS

Spade doesn't appear to run in WIN10 (or any 64bit OS), therefore if it still works would have to be run in a "dosbox" or on an older OS. For the heck...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Accounting Software Woes

@jim-frame glad my idea worked or gave clue to what might be wrong. SHG

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EPHEMERIS

@the-mule try this?/p> Not sure it works on modern OS, I have a note I had to run in a DOSBOX in WIN7 and I don't think I have used since WIN10, but i...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Accounting Software Woes

@hpalmer yes Intuit seems to be "market leader", and may technically work with the numbers OK, BUT what a kludge piece of software that doesn't even c...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Accounting Software Woes

@jim-frame you might try creating a "new" company in Peachtree, bring your balances forward for 01-Jan-2019 and see if it works. We use an old beyond ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OSBEELS Board Administrator Mari Lopez Placed On Administrative Leave

@jered-mcgrath-pls, don't get me started on ROE, what started out (maybe) as a good idea has turned into one the worst things ever. Best thing that co...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon GNSS workshop

I have a conflict that I worked months to get scheduled, it happens to be on that date, so I guess going to miss that one. SHG

8 years ago
Reply
RE: I may just be getting old and cranky

Sure do, ALL of NAD27 paper datasheets were that way. Worked at a firm in the early 80's that adopted that too, all of our computations were done in t...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 994
Page 15 / 47