AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
sergeant-schultz
sergeant-schultz
@sergeant-schultz
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 5:55 am
Last seen: September 1, 2026 7:19 am
Topics: 119 / Replies: 838
Reply
RE: archer2 win 10 WMDC

I have an Archer2 & gave up on active-sync-too erratic. Try this:& thank Mark Silver, he pointed it out some time ago, works great for me.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE question

Luke J. Crawford, post: 419522, member: 11382 wrote: Have CE 5.04 on 5 collectors, 3D hasn't ever come unchecked.I Know. Not only does it not come un...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE question

Ring, post: 419352, member: 6620 wrote: In the Offsets screen is an icon to the left of the globe(map) icon. Open it and uncheck "Clear Last Entities ...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1052
Reply
RE: Dead Rebar

I've dug at many a null signal and found something, but usually only after pulling in a distance or two to narrow the search radius.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: So much for traveling light..

A Harris, post: 418889, member: 81 wrote: I have to unload boxes of tools in order to take the trash to the dump.......Me, too. I've been thinking on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Found a P-K nail (traverse point) set in 1958 today...

The last time I saw notes that pretty was in college, and they weren't mine. Was that a gubmint crew, by any chance?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to set a traverse, or control station

I'm very curious about the ultimate fate of the roasted caterpillars.........................

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Certify to client's attorney?

If I don't certify to anyone they request, the guy down the road will, and likely for 2% less than I'm charging.Besides, as my attorney says, "Anyone ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Someone in Western Kentucky is Starving

paden cash, post: 416777, member: 20 wrote: These guys will eventually realize they need to add some profit in to their numbers.Been waitin' goin' on ...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Archer 2 vs. Allegro 2

Jerry-I have an Archer2 with the on-board GPS? Just how "accurate" is that GPS? So far, the best I can get is about 10må±.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE adn Star*Net Support In Leica Infinity

No clue, but maybe somebody else knows...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pics

Rberry- that site could just as easily be on a NY Finger Lake, except not as steep, and most often the structures are in better condition....Is it wor...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm doing a presentation at a school tomorrow.

Nate The Surveyor, post: 415222, member: 291 wrote: Kids. They need somebody to care.I don't believe I've heard truer words ever spoken......

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

Well, it certainly IS much easier and cheaper to hold those big 'ol concrete markers, standing up so tall and proud, wherever they may be, than to act...

10 years ago
Page 26 / 48