AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
SebastianG
SebastianG
@sebastiang
Free
Joined: February 22, 2014 4:12 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 5
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 36
Views: 1353
Reply
RE: Ames, Iowa Surveyors

This is great. Thank you so much for the info. I will pass this on.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Settlement Monitoring Literature

Thanks for the link > Downloaded.. Just picked up that book as well. Should be delivered any day now.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Settlement Monitoring Literature

This is fantastic information. Thank you!

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1232
Reply
RE: I'm doing a presentation at a school tomorrow.

We promoted our survey program at a local high school. We brought in a total station and some reflectors so we were able to show of some of the techno...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the slickest tool you've found in Carlson Survey?

Totalsurv, post: 384392, member: 8202 wrote: Too many to say. The polyline tools are the best. I find the drawing inspector and 3D Viewers very useful...

10 years ago