AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
scott-haggai
scott-haggai
@scott-haggai
Free
Joined: January 22, 2015 11:22 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 22
Reply
3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1564
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 2186
Reply
RE: 2016 Comprehensive list of Survey/Geomatics Programs

College of the Canyons Community College in Valencia, CA has a surveying program.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The wait is almost over...

ease, post: 348430, member: 1584 wrote: Sorry to hear that. Keep trying. Are you taking advantage of a programmable calc? Hp33 or hp35 are both allowe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The wait is almost over...

Unfortunately I did not pass the National. 3rd attempt. Did raise my score though. So I guess thats promising. Who would have thought that I would hav...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

Let Us Talk Santiago Canyon College> Survey/Mapping Sciences - Land Surveying Degree (11906) > and Certificate of Achievement (21668) > > ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

> Scott,> Good vent and post:good: but rather than question the contents of the exam just use that as the reminder that your studies must be br...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

Let Us Talk About A Different Approach> @Scott Haggai> > I feel your pain. The current FS wasn't a walk in the park either. You study expecti...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

Not All Surveying Programs Are Equal> Scott has passed the CA State exam, which is very math intensive. I doubt that he needs more classroom time. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

Let Us Talk Santiago Canyon College> Scott has passed the CA State exam, which is very math intensive. I doubt that he needs more classroom time. &...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

Let Us Talk About A Different Approach> Your experience and education should be more than sufficient.> > Per NCEES, pass rates are from the A...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

Scott? What Exactly Is Your> Experience?> > Education?> > How long have you been failing to pass?> > Maybe a different approach?&...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

> Try Buckners "Land Survey Review Manual" "Basic GIS Coordinates", Van Sickle There are a lot of questions you have to wonder why they are on th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

> I got my results back last week that I passed the PS and the state specific. Now I have my state board denying me a license to practice. They a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

> Hang in there. You have experience under your belt. Your chances for success go up with you honest evaluation of the areas where you need improve...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam Results

> The NCEES must be a very different exam than it was in 1995. I remember it being only marginally more difficult than the LSIT, and quite a bit e...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 29
Views: 1847
Reply
RE: Recommendation for Aerial Photogrammetrist in Los Angeles

C & C Aerial Mapping out of San Luis Obispo. My company uses them all the time.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2015 National Exam

If You Have Not Studied Till Now, It Is Too LateIve seen many people(not all) come out of school with a surveying education that end up getting retaug...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 2