Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Ruel del Castillo
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:45 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 8:46 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 8:46 am
Follow
RE: Color blindness and surveying
Not color blind, but when I after had my cataract surgery, I could see ultra violet spectrum for a few days. Very strange!
5 years ago
Forum
RE: SURVEYORS NEEDED!
It has been over two months since I posted this ad.?ÿ 300 views and still no responses.?ÿ
5 years ago
Forum
RE: Survey Truck Bed Organizers
Who made these?
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Suprised
Grrrrr!
7 years ago
RE: Found it.....
"I'm not a fan of switching out stones for monuments" Neither am I if the stone is undisturbed, solid, and hopefully has a mound around it. I like to ...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Ruel del Castillo, post: 444583, member: 137 wrote: I just got a Record of Survey map check letter back:"Change all the SW bearings to NE and all the ...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Party Chief stories.
Tom: I drove ......... always!
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Party Chief stories.
When I was a 20-year survey virgin, I was assigned to work with a party chief working on a horizontal control job. We were using an old jeep to get up...
9 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 14
Next