AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
rtkman
rtkman
@rtkman
Free
Joined: February 19, 2019 7:47 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 18
Reply
RE: Things found while surveying

Not as interesting as dead bodies or planes, but found axe head and other sharp tool ? while looking for a "drove iron gas pipe". Didn't find pipe bu...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding poster nails?

@nate-the-surveyor I bought one these "carrots" for a little less than $20 on ebay.  It seems to do what I need (find aluminum nails within 1-2...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 685
Reply
RE: BricsCAD

We've used Bricscad for?ÿ several years with good results.?ÿ As mentioned, receiving other .dwgs with proxies and other smart objects can be a pain, b...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Good monitor upgrade

@bstrand Lol, I feel so inadequate now...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1451
Reply
RE: Leica MDB files

A bit of a followup on the original question I had about .mdb (.m00) and OPUS.?ÿ I didn't realize the OPUS would accept the .m00 files directly.?ÿ I d...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 7 -> Window 10: Time for a new computer

@mark-mayer What's a good docking station brand?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MDB files

Thanks for the replies.?ÿ Any software recommendations??ÿ I've downloaded LGO v8.4 but of course it requires a license to do anything.?ÿ Do the old ve...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 3402
Topic
Reply
RE: Stolen Leica TCRP1201 R300

Sorry for your problems, but thanks for sharing your experience.?ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Oldest recommended GPS system?

Thanks for all the recommendations.?ÿ I ended up finding a used Leica GS15 on ebay and a CS15 from my local dealer.?ÿ They upgraded everything to the ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil3d vs AEC Collection

I'm mostly in the Civil-Site design mode for commercial projects where I prepare preliminary site plans and then do the final site, stormwater and gra...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 2111
Reply
RE: Need to Convert PDF to JPG to import into CAD

Any pdf viewer with pdfcreator will do the same thing.?ÿ The new version has a dialog that allows you save in many different formats including png wh...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Need to Convert PDF to JPG to import into CAD

I do this conversion all the time with PDFCreator as a printer.?ÿ When you get to the output/saveas window, select .png for the output.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: fema LOMA's

If a piece of the subject property touches the Floodplain, the structure on it is usually questioned by the Determination company and a LOMA or Elevat...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: fema LOMA's

Ive not heard of FEMA calculating a BFE in a Zone A, unless perhaps a remap is pending. I'm a PE and I usually have the LS shoot the LOMA form info an...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Oldest recommended GPS system?

That may be your experience in your area and I can appreciate that but some of the most thoughtful and professional LS's I've encountered are dual lic...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 2