AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Ron Lang
Ron Lang
@ron-lang
Free
Joined: May 4, 2012 9:31 am
Topics: 18 / Replies: 302
Reply
RE: Markup

At least 20% your books, your tax liability, your liability.?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Best way to survey this?

Posted by: Hollandbriscoe Cheers guys but I was after finding out a method for surveying garden walls, retaining walls, steps and anything else when y...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Hey can you send me a copy of your survey"

They would pick up, send a courier or not receive.?ÿ I simply don't have the time for delivery. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Property line plot

Fighting the idiotic fight usually costs the client more money for the same results.?ÿ Unfortunately our surveys have been reduced to check lists.?ÿ A...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Above Ground Sewer

When asked what am I surveying for I usually say MONEY...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Manhole Depth Measurement

Posted by: Brad Ott Great tips. Speaking of tips, those heavy lids will chop the tips of your digits clean off. Be careful. Indeed they will.?ÿ I have...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Free Stationing / Resectioning

Remember the mechanics of the triangle.

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 418
Reply
RE: What is your go to work boot?

Posted by: GMPLS My boot of choice is the Vasque Summit GTX. I've had many pairs as they only last about 2 years of daily use but they're comfortable,...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is your go to work boot?

Posted by: LRDay Lowa tactical That's one tough looking boot!

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 54
Views: 4942
Reply
RE: Ivy

I developed an immunity over the years. When I started surveying I would break out in a rash just by looking at it, the worst is between the fingers....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My 2 Cents On Labor Shortage

My 2 cents is we are trying to hire a bunch of spoiled brats, who have received trophies their entire life for participation. That expect to paid top...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Surveying Fees

C.Tompkins, post: 445917, member: 975 wrote: Construction staking is typically hourly plus drive time.Why, construction staking is the one aspect of s...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1109
Reply
RE: Surveying Surveying Fees

spledeus, post: 444653, member: 3579 wrote: A PE from some southern state prepared his own site plan. Now he needs an as-built. It's an older subdiv...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining platted land

If table a #13 was checked the standards require owner info as well.

9 years ago
Page 2 / 16