Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@zeus Hi, no i dont use IDA Pro its not free, and AFAIK very hard to obtain (money is not everything). There is problem with CU, no way to backup th...
@richard-imrie I found it by accident on fleabay, .... took me 80EUR to buy those 4 folders 😀 , this hobby is expensive. And also ... those document...
I have uploaded scanned documents from geodimeter. These contain some modifications to hardware when servicing boards, tracker adjustment, station adj...
@alexyangtw not yet .... well yes, but ... .its hard and requires new internal eprom :-D?ÿ .... I will be working on in soon, as i have 2 CUs that wan...
@richard-imrie plus there is huge table of constants that's uploaded into angle sensor board on each switch on.
@jim-frame Yes i did get the version i was looking for 🙂 thanks
@jim-frame not officially, but i have "tool" to make it happen.
I know that 4700 dont have WNRO fix ... not official... but the unit on my table already does have fix inside ?????ÿ I have seen 1.40 used in some co...
Here are my 2cents. I was in need of total station for one project (asset localization in warehouse). This is the day i started to care about total st...
@hvac what is the error you get ?
@richard-imrie yes, trimble offered web-service to service partners to download this data from their website, and program it into the station. The sho...
@timd1971 @lazyfern exactly. Its not possible once the geodimeter is dead. I mean you can take data from other unit, it will work, you will see angl...
thank you, ... not what i need.. I am looking explicitly for ZE00
@timd1971 all geodimeter stations (since digital age) have battery inside. This battery makes memory inside of the station not forget stuff. By stuff ...
@lazyfern no ... 400/500/4000 stations need special interface to communicate. And your station still has firmware, its only missing calibration and so...
@hvac you need to do this on station without CU. otherwise you are talking to CU and not station. Second ... what is your firmware in station ? you sh...
First and only working prototype of "geodimeter multi interface". This device serves multiple purposes: 400/4000/500 station programmer, also talks...