Trimble Business Center — Have confidence in your data. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Trimble 4000, 4400/...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trimble 4000, 4400/7400, 4700 loader

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,199 Views
robots
(@robots)
Posts: 77
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hi all,

its me again!

I have been busy recently and I bring another tool to resurrect your old yellow paperweights.

https://github.com/robots/survey_gps/tree/master/trimble

I have written tool to program, backup, read options and set options on mentioned receivers. It runs on modern operating systems, it needs only simple usb-serial cable.

I also added two WNRO fixed firmwares for 4700 receiver (1.30 and 1.41)

It would not be possible without Michael from Germany, who was kind enough to send me one of these receivers. Thanks a lot!

Have fun 🙂


 
Posted : August 15, 2021 11:57 am