Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Hello guys,
Does anyone have stash of 4700 firmwares ? The official is 1.30, But i have unit that came with 1.40 firmware.
unavco site is listing 1.37 and 1.35 version for suominet, but the link is long dead.
Thanks for looking 🙂
?ÿmike
I think I still have a couple of 4700 receivers stashed away somewhere, though I don't know what firmware version they're carrying.?ÿ Is it possible/feasible to extract the firmware from a receiver??ÿ
Hi Mike, funny you should ask this, I was just digging up old Unavco pages for exactly those 2 files !
I eventually found them, they appear to be motorola s-rec files but I haven't looked any closer, and haven't checked if they're complete. I assume you already found 1.20 and 1.30 still available from Trimble ?
?ÿ
came with 1.40 firmware.
Interesting ! There's no information about that version anywhere, what do you know about it ? It probably doesn't have a WNRO fix... Since the 4700 was released ~ 1998 they probably already had proper support for the 99 WNRO , so no chance of finding a "before-after" pair of firmwares...
I have Version 1.13 here if that would do you any good.
GB
@glenn-borkenhagen I'd be interested, if you don't mind uploading. Just for the ol' archives...
I know that 4700 dont have WNRO fix ... not official... but the unit on my table already does have fix inside ?????ÿ
I have seen 1.40 used in some cors stations, in some logs. (eg:?ÿ https://geodesy.noaa.gov/corsdata/station_log/ncnw.log.txt )
@jim-frame not officially, but i have "tool" to make it happen.
@robots Did you get the versions you want, of would you like me to dig up my receivers to see what version(s) they have?
@jim-frame Yes i did get the version i was looking for 🙂 thanks