AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
robots
robots
@robots
Free
Joined: January 8, 2019 5:13 am
Topics: 9 / Replies: 68
Reply
RE: Trimble 5500/5600

@reelstuff date is stored in one Label, you have to unlock labels to be able change it.there is seed key algo for unlock, you get number, calculate ot...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech/Thales Z-MAX Zxtreme rollover fix

@larry-scott glad i could help 🙂

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

@bugg you can do that externaly with serial commands. Just do the math, how many points? 1000? 10000? 1000000? how long does it taoe for edm to calcul...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000 SSI week rollover

Hi, i have made my modifications public. In this repository you will find firmwares which i have modified to work with recent rollover. Have fun!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5500/5600

i uploaded data from other station 😀 it works... maybe not perfect, but it works as research station on my table. I have been able to calibrate one...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

I have added another tool - to upload full memory dump back into 600 CU. Problem is with creating of the dump. Right now i do that by replacing EPROM ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5500/5600

@bugg battery switch is this:have fun 🙂

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

I just posted latest fix to the upload utility. I have made so many changes, but never actually tested it. I did it now. First screenshot is from bac...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ZSurveyor

@larry-scott Right now i have Z-Max, Z-xtreme. I will look at the z-surveyor soon. The firmware is very similar to z-xtreme. Z-12 is very different d...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

@bugg I have used different method to get the firmware. But when i built the "backup" tool to automate everything, i was lazy to test it and i copied ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

I have updated the backup tool. There was slight error, and the backup could not be loaded easily. have fun.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ZSurveyor

@larry-scott that guy was me, and i didn't hit source code, but i played with disassembler and hex editor 🙂

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ZSurveyor

Is there firmware for these units available somewhere for download ? Week rollover can be fixed easily, i have done it for z-max and z-xtreme.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ZSurveyor

@larry-scott Hi, i have bought these connector for reasonable price in china:

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5500/5600

@bugg look for new thread that i am about to create 🙂

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5500/5600

@reelstuff put insulation on the top of batteries ... if they touch the metal plate - the end. And there is "technical memo" from geotronics that says...

6 years ago
Page 2 / 4