Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
TxSRVYR, post: 377876, member: 11744 wrote: No book. The street corners and the back block corner are called for, but the common corner of lot 4 and 5...
Kent, I would guess when it needs to be as accurate as achievable, simply meaning out the discrepancies in your plumb sight would bring you closer to ...
I'd have to agree with the pacing method, as mentioned above. The whole mob/demob-truck-shuttle never seemed to work at the short distances required. ...
GeeOddMike, post: 374678, member: 677 wrote: The Naval Research Lab has not achieved the recognition it has deserved over the years. For me the Rand C...
That was my assumption (I do all my own stunts here) that the current GPS system was begun in around 1960, while reading the history on Wiki. The spac...
There also is likely a property tax increase. But the biggest problem may come through the homebound health care she gets for her 89-year-old husband....
A Harris, post: 374533, member: 81 wrote: I get an orange bag of mesquite at WalMart hmmmmm..Just bought an orange bag from Academy. Don't have to w...
It must be nice to live in mesquite country. Buy a sack of smoking wood, here in Houston, you have to take out the pieces of huisache, green mesquite,...
While James immerses himself in the Rob Florida creative-destructionist theories, the cat has been let out of the bag, albeit about six months too ear...
Jim Frame, post: 373863, member: 10 wrote: He claimed we were at the closest BM to his project, though I doubt it. [sarcasm]well that clearly says T...
Would this particular scenario create what is known as a latent ambiguity ? Where would this boundary be in your state? Very very far North Texas ...
GeeOddMike, post: 373200, member: 677 wrote: I used "father of GPS" in quotes because there is some "controversy" with this article making the case fo...
Radio Shack filed for bankruptcy. Problem solved.
Great story, Mike, thanks. All I have to do is push a button here on the ground, all the heavy lifting has been done by physicists, scientists, geodis...