AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: The American Meridian

@holy-cow That goes a ways to explaining, flagging is the least of their worries. Been painting laths in a pasture, which really doesn't matter, they...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The American Meridian

Could you just skip this, and get to the important question. Can cows, or can cows not, eat surveying flagging ??ÿ That's what we want to know.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

Punching through and digging out pavement for a centerline monument.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Which Trimble Data Collector what type of work and why is it your choice.

Really like the Juniper Allegro series running Carlson SurvCE. I know that's not part of the conversation, they are every bit as intuitive as Trimble'...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS raw data missing grade, elevation fields in stake-to-line and offset staking

Thought you might have somehow accidentally set your occupied point the same as your backsight. Most dc software nowadays will warn you when you do t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS raw data missing grade, elevation fields in stake-to-line and offset staking

Did you mean to occupy #1007 ??ÿ Just looks like some 10'-20' shots nearby, did you set up on #1007 or stay on #1006 ?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It is nice to be known

@flga-2-2?ÿ?ÿ That would be a much better avatar for cow than that same old tired one we have to keep looking at. ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: There was an older post about surveyors on television

I read the archeological stories when I can.?ÿ There's almost always a Leica total station involved in there somewhere. Which makes me wonder if Leic...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Stock Market

I would guess the question, should I sell, is one you know the input costs on. If the question is, will the indexes rise or fall,?ÿ who are you going...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I got some splainin to do

What all is happening ? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLONASS, GNSS, Ukraine

Actually, originally designated IBM. The acronym was changed so as to not confuse it with International Business Machines. (today's brief moment in h...

4 years ago
Page 8 / 139