AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Trimble Access question

No idea if this helps or not.?ÿ Good luck?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ/p>

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access question

Haven't had to do that before.?ÿ Would it be worth your time to go into 'Survey Styles' and adjust your 'As-Staked Point Defaults' preferences ? Mayb...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole Best Locking Mechanism

@john-putnam?ÿ?ÿ Trimble carbon fiber pole is fluted also.?ÿ 'Observation Stored' now has musical backup.?ÿ ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Support on Leica CS20

AMdomag,?ÿ If I recall the CS15 ran a number of Leica instruments under the Viva system, and those instruments would support SurvCe. When the CS20 a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: J.D. Davis, RPLS, LSLS, CFed, PLS

Hard to hit the 'Like' button on that.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't buy the tsc5!

@350rocketmike?ÿ I'd seen the sluggishness with the tsc5 Android system.?ÿ Has to be a way to parse that dxf into a few separate layers e.g. - Buildi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't buy the tsc5!

If you tilt the tsc7 screen at just the right angle to catch the sun, you can see it is made up of a bunch crosses in the background?ÿ for .. guessing...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't buy the tsc5!

Is it safe to buy the tsc5 now ??ÿ just checking in.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I love what I do. I love what I do. I love what I do.

.. or start eating a bunch more of them. ???Ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't buy the tsc5!

@350rocketmike?ÿ?ÿ Mike, apologize, that Turn To Point checkbox may be under Options when you are in the stakeout operation. Just an observation, and...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

Wanting to say that pertains to a case of negligence, not AP.?ÿ There's constructive notice but that should have taken place when the fence was erecte...

4 years ago
Page 9 / 139