AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Mapping the Continental Divide, 1953 style

Yeah, if you're into surveying five thousand feet in the air. I like the nice flatland surveying where you don't have to look over any cliffs or mount...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1857 & 1885 Stones + Memorials

J. Penry, post: 429611, member: 321 wrote: The iron rod is a 3/4" rebar (34" long) that has a 1/4" wide key on the entire length on two sides.I kept t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hwy 1 Slide

I was just glad they finally got some rain.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Never before, in the history of surveying

paden cash, post: 430159, member: 20 wrote: Was just thinking I may need a weekend off the grid in the woods out at the Cash Family Enclave for mental...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dallas Officials Infuriated They Canƒ??t Impose Eminent Domain

Nate The Surveyor, post: 430139, member: 291 wrote: You can make anything political.Even the eating of steak.Or using plastic bags, for your lunch.I'm...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Color Codes for Collateral Evidence

I have no idea. The best I could do was stare at the thread and hit the like button. They conform to U.S. government instructions.Saying U.S. governme...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Holy Peenemunde, Batman!

Robert Hill, post: 429225, member: 378 wrote: but someone thinking outside the box about shipping the box by thinking about being inside the box.That ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Holy Cow, post: 428826, member: 50 wrote: Those look like the standard outfits the junior high girls wore for gym class 50 years ago. Onesies for teen...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilt Sensor Repair

I understand it's somewhat axiomatic that an intrument with a tilt compensator would have a tilt sensor. I'm not sure this was always the case and can...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Heard on the sports radio today, this was the trend. You could probably cover shorts and vests in one deal with these.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Gloves

Those look substantial, FN. The cheap $10 leather gloves I usually buy have the finger tips wear out, and the palm stitching fall apart. I was looking...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 2213
Reply
RE: Tilt Sensor Repair

I'd always wondered if they use those two terms interchangeably. A tilt sensor to me means the instrument won't operate past a certain misalignment. A...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 12 Mile Gravity Sewer

[SARCASM]I always wondered what the did with old used gravity..hmmm[/SARCASM]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Backed into a nettle bush on the side if the road. Almost made me leap into traffic. Survived plenty of hot work days wearing jeans.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't set a PK Nail in Grimes County, Texas

Couldn't Texas just locate and purchase the old Alpine Sleigh ride from Astroworld and install that ? It's bound to be a lot easier on the budget and ...

9 years ago
Page 70 / 139