AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Identify this Splined Shaft, Please

paden cash, post: 432092, member: 20 wrote: PTO shafts generally have the larger square keyway splines.Don't think I've ever noticed. How about an RPM...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushion Corner

Just finding the original corners takes a lot of the bs out of the situation, and doesn't screw up everyone else down the line. I mean if you can hook...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Traffic light engineer TTT (aka I think old George needs

I'm sure somewhere there's a Shakesperian quote on shooting the messenger .

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why would you do this?

We changed a flat tire over a dead possum a few days back. Does that count ??

9 years ago
Reply
RE:

Jim Frame, post: 431032, member: 10 wrote: The same argument pertains to licensing boundary surveyors. Why not let anyone mark boundaries and let the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE:

I mean if you wanted to offer materials volume determinations wouldn't you have to have some education or licensing in soils engineering or a related ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

thebionicman, post: 431000, member: 8136 wrote: My favorite quote is, "Correct is an identity, not a distance".And hopefully not a singular determinat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE:

Jim Frame, post: 430969, member: 10 wrote: How reliable to want that measurement to be? If it doesn't matter, then no need to go to all the trouble of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

Four feet of discrepancy seems considerable for a half acre lot.

9 years ago
Page 69 / 139