AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Yesterday's pic's

That seems like something a welder would do

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Set 3 focus ring

If it were me, and it was my instrument I was attempting to PM, I would probably look into some fishing reel lubes and greases. I use this on reels an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Atlanta I-85 Bridge Collapse

Our Pierce elevated was done under one of those bonus contracts.The contract provided a bonus payment of $53,000/day for early completion, and a penal...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd Table in 1887 Field Book

I'm not sure how that matches his even number stations on the left margin.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd Table in 1887 Field Book

Kent McMillan, post: 427924, member: 3 wrote: How do you imagine that his table would be useful to facilitate that?Might just be a record of his work ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd Table in 1887 Field Book

Okay he reaches the corner of a survey to connect to and he's fifty varas, chains, or feet out; and the table is his correction line to run back, whic...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't set a PK Nail in Grimes County, Texas

Geeez. How much faster did you want to get to Houston ? That's what I thought.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 14 hours and 2 minutes

Holy Cow, post: 427435, member: 50 wrote: The time between sunup and sundown today at this spot on the planet. I don't know anything about that part b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Survey without benefit of title"

Duane Frymire, post: 418763, member: 110 wrote: We don't guarantee title, so I don't think the note matters much from a liability standpoint, but it's...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: If you want to see a picture of

Must Destroy Outboard Transport :p

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The pot calling the kettle by some familiar name...

Unabashed Capitalist ‰à¤ ‰à¤ ‰à¤ ‰à¤ ‰à¤

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: The pot calling the kettle by some familiar name...

R.J. Schneider, post: 426566, member: 409 wrote: Call and get your quote for platting your piece of propertry [pretty sure a comma goes here] as requi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Training that might not be worth having

thebionicman, post: 426595, member: 8136 wrote: Watched a crew fixing a leak in a natural gas line once. One of them stepped out of the hole and had a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The pot calling the kettle by some familiar name...

FrozenNorth, post: 426567, member: 10219 wrote: I'd love to pile on, but I'll have to disagree on introducing commas. I think you're mistaken on this ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The pot calling the kettle by some familiar name...

Call and get your quote for platiing your piece of propertry [pretty sure a comma goes here] as required by your city [maybe another comma] or county.

9 years ago
Page 71 / 139