Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Posted by: Cameron Watson PLS All Leica gear here. TS: MS60 x 2; TS15 x 1; TCRP 1203 GPS: GS15 x 4 with L5 DC: CS20 x 3 (disto & CDMA modem); CS15...
"Here is my cubicle. The sign at the entrance says it all. In my opinion, my desk is MY business. PERIOD." ?ÿ That's insane. If you ever get anything ...
Posted by: gschrock Bag Balm. There is a great one from Holland called Ritual of Dao, but with a name like that you can just imagine the price.?ÿ Ofte...
"Surveyors would always be happy to do a complete boundary survey on topo jobs, but often the client is not prepared for the cost." ?ÿ I'm sure I don'...
Posted by: A Harris In Texas, any worksheet, plot plan and/or deliverable hard copy is required to be signed and stamped. It can have the "preliminary...
The bad part of those hard to obtain fixes, is the checks on them eat up the same amount of time, if it even fixes again.
Just changed the truck oil, in the parking lot of the auto parts store. I'm guessing I should be okay for awhile.
So we're down to laundering tribrachs now .. ? ?ÿ ??ÿ