AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Topcon branded prisms all 0 offset

"I've found that with the prism in the 0mm offset the prism is too hanging out there and too vulnerable and the setup was not weight balanced and rath...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon NIVO and Trimble software

No, I think the video would help if it's still to be found. While working out the digital level, between two faces, I've seen the level settle out the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon NIVO and Trimble software

"I would appreciate any other Nivo owners that would be willing to manually take a shot and stare at the horizontal angle." ?ÿ I've seen it. Nivo 5M w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

"I did another survey where all six, 5-acre lots from a 1980 survey were monumented correctly in a mountainous and thickly forested subdivision, and a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

I haven't been able to find a one particular case, here in Texas, where a call for a senior line in a written conveyance prevailed 0ver a monument pla...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

"Again, that's not an original monument. When a monument is set on a senior line it can't be an original monument for that line. A surveyor (or land o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

I think you'd have to prove that the 1/2"IR provided sufficient constructive notice to the buyer. The idea that one iron can overcome an abundance of ...

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

Posted by: KevinFoshee "...a monument, set by a surveyor, even if it is later found to have been set in error, becomes the corner its was intended to ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

It's probably interesting to note that in a case of negligence, the first question becomes whether there was a duty of care, or a standard existed in ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

Posted by: Tom Adams I'm with what was said and/or implied above.?ÿ By definition an original, undisturbed monument can't be off.?ÿ It's off in relati...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

"As page 259 says in my copy of Brown's Boundary Control and Legal Principles Senior Rights controls followed by the Survey and then the monuments." ?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: how much difference between face left and face right is okay?

"The horizontal face left and face rights readings are out by between 5 to 12 seconds. The verticals are out by 6 to 8 seconds." ?ÿ This is that trave...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: To err is human, to really screw up takes modern technology

"I hate feeling like I am dependent on someone else to accomplish the task at hand. I donƒ??t consider myself a control freak. But I prefer to be in c...

9 years ago
Page 52 / 139