Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@john-hamilton Do you get to pick the days you work the deformation surveys ? That looks like a good day for traverse, in that picture.
I read the thread title originally thought it was a scene out of the movie Dune (1984) ?ÿ
As opposed to leaving it in the box to acclimatize.?ÿ Anyways.
edit: 2 Minutes for every 1?
I didn't read the entire thread. An important part of getting good results is letting the instrument acclimatize. The manual is online, and it mention...
@rasmussenls No clue here, a quick search of law firm blog shows six years, but extenuating circumstances may make it from the time of contract, or t...
I think there's a statute of limitations on fraud or negligence, and it varies from state to state.
@dougie
@dougie Niiiice. ?ÿ ?ÿ