AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: EHow article on finding your property corners

".... that not bad advice for a land owner who wants to find his monuments."So just bring an extra lawn chair ?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: EHow article on finding your property corners

I'd trade all the pertinent responses in the world for a ring side seat with a lawn chair, a couple of cold beverages, and hopefully enough time to st...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA on Lightsquared

I suppose I am wondering if this isn't the LightSquared crowd getting the Federal Government to fund their operation. I've followed the discussion to ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA on Lightsquared

Article in today's Chronicle. Telecoms offer rural broadband plan to FCCSo, if I read this correctly they get the federal government to subsidize thei...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying After foreclosure

> Here locally one notable title company has made the news.> > "Stewart Title expands into foreclosure market""..the AGs are going to give th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying After foreclosure

That seems amazingly cut and dry. There must be a real lack of income in the real estate market. I almost miss the posts where the registered is besei...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Only 18,000 Jobs Created Last Month

JamesJames, You just continue posting the truth and i'll think the world of you. I can get all the tangential issues and BS I can stomach from ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Reflectorless

The answer: Beam divergence 0.2 mrad x 0.3 mrad (pg. 130)done.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Reflectorless

Adam, My calculations were done with an HP handheld using the specs from the manual for either the 1100 series or the 1200 series (i don't recal...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Junk Prisms and Junk Poles

Somehow i wished I lived in Tennessee near you. I could repair those poles for next to nothing and still make an honest profit.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Reflectorless

Adam, I believe with the leica 1100 and 1200 (1200 for certain) your beam is conical and ovular(?) in cross-section. The manual will give you the spe...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking For Old Survey Monuments

"My I-man, Sly, has a different technique. When we're looking for a tough one, he says a prayer and God leads him to it. He is very good at it, Sly I ...

15 years ago
Page 135 / 139