Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Follow
RE: Ever wonder what that stone marker was?
"Richard Leu, president of the national Surveyors Historical Society, said a block marker, not only made of stone, but as large as the one sitting nea...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Fun in the Llano Estacado
Not to be a bummer, Andy, but is an RPLS licensed and authorized to determine gradient boundary in Texas??
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Seemingly obscure easement law
Thanks Moe, It was a bonehead moment to not realize there are still lands held by the federal government through the BLM.I suppose the reason that see...
15 years ago
RE: Seemingly obscure easement law
I don't think I can wrap my head around the concept of burdening the federal government, as a serviant estate, with an easement that arises from a pri...
15 years ago
15 years ago
Forum