Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I would actually be interested in knowing how this survey works out. Everything i read about this foreclosure business is a mess and I would guess it ...
Story in today's Chronicle -br>New air traffic control era must waitThe FAA's modernization program is at a crucial point as the government and airlin...
Paying off debt"I can see a situation where the treasury can be authorized by Congress to issue new debt, but they can't find a market to sell it."You...
Spending all day inside debating proper hydration techniques sounds like a winner.or 1) Hot black coffee (preferably free)2) Marlboros3) Beef jerky
Is it against the law to jam them right back ?
The surveyI guess we don't have that type of relief in Houston, that you have in Cali.Those "TW" shots on the (rotated left for upright text on PDF) S...
"I wonder why they don't tell you how to buy and sell your house without a realtor?":good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :go...
Well it's kind of stupid now but here's the article. Apparently their long position was on the London exchange.JP and Silver
That is not necessarily a rumor as i've read that some months back where zero hedge showed JP short on the London (?) exchange.
May the Fourth be with you.
The semi-colon is of course correct usageWhew! Thanks, I love commas, lots of commas !