Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
That is good. I actually thought I was looking at a Remington as I was scrolling down the picture.
A quick question, do you have 80" worth of stuff to print at 42" while maintaining the ratio ?
Does anyone besides lowly field crew ever check the local pawn shop for deals ?
Joe Ferg's crew is undoubtedly raising a glass in your honor. You have quite obviously just faded the heat for them.
Phil Falcone is front page news on Thomson Reuters
This oughta' be good.
Today's Little Known Fact:Pro Se is actually an ancient Latin term that roughly translated means "Hold My Beer.."
"With Lightsquared put on the full-court media blitz, taking out full page ads, press releases, etc."
> Drill stem. That's the common term used around here for pipe commonly used for drilling wells. However, 1.5" would seem to be smaller than norm...
..Must Have Gotten Lost..Where did that survey crew go to?
There's a Reason....Field crew aren't allowed to answer the phone.Realtor: "We have a fax copy of your survey, but the bottom was cut off, can you dr...