AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

"....and ahead of the pack back then." Is that a euphemism for strange or ungainly ?I got my butt handed to me learning to run this with the Geodat c...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure if LS article was posted here...

Grassley cheered the FCC’s decision but vowed to keep investigating the agency.“Now that the interference issue is settled, we need to find out more t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson CRD Format

Jim, I haven't been surveying for roughly two years now but, and correct me if i'm wrong, could you designate an ASCII file for use as a control file ...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal standing of easement only shown on an unrecorded plat

"It got me thinking, does an easement that's "created" by an unrecorded plat, and doesn't appear ANYWHERE in the public records, nor was it ever dedic...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New to Board

Don,Could you just tell us what it says ?I've been through four sets of diapers trying to get those #%$^&^%$ fasteners to fit.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Robotic Prism: GRZ4 or GRZ101?

Jim the pole I was referring to was the Leica GLS11I wish I had known of the SECO prism pole. I had no idea Leica had the Mini-360 prism either.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Robotic Prism: GRZ4 or GRZ101?

"You guys are probably bigger and stronger than I am. At 135 lbs soaking wet, a pound on the rod is a big deal to me over the course of a day's topo. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Robotic Prism: GRZ4 or GRZ101?

I'd have to agree with the comments about the weight issue being negligible. For myself, I used a three-section pole with a data collector so the +/- ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the line?

Seriously !???Its a call in passing not a controlling monument.

15 years ago
Reply
Page 132 / 139