AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Tower 1 Reaches 100 Stories

Tower 1 Surveyor pics in Thomson Reuters today.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Housing

Yale University's Robert Shiller

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RS and a Homestead Feb 2012

The GA Swarthout subd., and Maiden and Prospect kinda' look like a survey you had posted a year or so back. Same survey???

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gaps ? Overlaps? Anyone??

Man..I couldn't get past whether an incorporated city limits, or its filed for record city plats, could extend pass a section line. Definitely a PLSS ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Suppose you are the Title Officer.. Gap involved

RJI disagree, but you do post some of the best survey posts on this board.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Suppose you are the Title Officer.. Gap involved

Paul"Common SenseI favor this action myself."I don't think I would write it off as simple common sense. It's a retracement survey, and I would imagine...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Suppose you are the Title Officer.. Gap involved

I wouldn't know the right answer. Just here to :good: your survey posts.

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: bump of surveyors associated with fraud post

" It only takes one false representation of a material fact [encroachment] to create a case for fraud."I've got a problem with that and maybe the regi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro CX Bluetooth Conversion

You did well, Jim. That is actually impressive. :good: +1

15 years ago
Reply
RE: On the topic of a National Cadastre to determine boundaries.

"The Tenth Amendment is just one of the major things which will prevent this from ever happening. Each of the 50 state Bar Associations also stand in ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Favor gone wrong

Are there any photos of the "Neighbor Lady" ?

15 years ago
Page 131 / 139