AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Client Observer

Ok, Cow...Now I Just Surveyed The Wrong Property..yep. It has to be Karma, or comeuppance. Registered had the lot number listed, the correct lot highl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Observer

Yeah, sometimes I just post the first thing that springs to mind. Just had a humorous picture in my head of an elderly lady asking you "what you were ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Observer

"..She also never shut her mouth during that entire time. Discovered later that when I was adding some numbers I accidentally miscounted by one....in ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

Ditch The $0.50 CoinIts already happening. I know of at least one major city where the mayor has privatized the parking meter system, to provide the e...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Smartworks

I'd have to agree with you, Dan. If you've migrated from SurvCE to Leica's SmartWorx, you know the difference. SmartWorx seems robust and has the powe...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Crew Incentive Program

Yes, the Estwing hammer came in handy last week to re-nail some pickets I had removed from a wood fence. Good choice PL !Can't remember all the things...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I AINT MOVIN'!!

[sarcasm]"Sorry we're late, we had a he!! of a time finding the place"[/sarcasm]

14 years ago
Reply
RE: When is a corner monument, not a corner monument?

..Good idea, If you had an even number of surveyors it could be a tie. 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Newest GPS Turned On

Paul, LoyalOld Leica 500 series L1/L2, that for as old as it may be, produces some repeatable results. I just need to do my homework here. Thanks.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Newest GPS Turned On

New GPS satellitesI couldn't honestly explain the poor results. There have been more limited horizons with substantially better results, where today's...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Newest GPS Turned On

The U.S. Coast Guard will be glad to tell youHey Glenn, Question;Will these new Satellites automatically be detectable through a broadcast ephemeris?I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: When is it ok to pull another surveyor's monuments?

No pulling of pins=Pincushion?I don't believe it is illegal to drive the previous iron deeper into the ground.This might help the grackel surveyors fr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: This is too good!

[msg=172276]This is the result when registereds don't apply a standard of care.[/msg]This survey was a double and triple rodded nightmare. Once the ev...

14 years ago
Page 124 / 139