AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Poll - Champions

"Can't say it on a family-safe site."I'll say it for you; T-Bone Steak.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS 9000a, FC-2500 and TopSurv

"I want as pt#_stk. I can see this as being useful once in a great while, but not for every frickin' shot that I take."[..]Any tips?Don't run Topcon, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS15

I think I would go into the DC configuration start-up options and de-select the laser plummet and bluetooth connection upon start up.If this gets the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure what happened here...Doesn't look right though

"You're right RJ, my point is, why bother?" No idea, must be just some make-do work. Who knows what that approval process is like."They need to get ou...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure what happened here...Doesn't look right though

Looks like they've only tack-welded that monstrosity, waiting on that "*cough* approval"

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilting Prism with Target Plate

Wishing you the best of luck in your search and endeavors. 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilting Prism with Target Plate

For just a few dollars more they sell this tilting prism claiming it is aerospace quality and made here in the U.S.A.The prism height above the base i...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Plumb Bobs

Used the Plumb Bob on the last job to tie in an iron behind a fence. Apparently the Gammon reel has more line that the prism pole has extension. Worke...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GOOD YEAR END SPENDING IDEAS????

Free coffee for the crew. Spring for the really good stuff.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

"AUS"...Gold Standard of North arrows??

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 5 Ways to Increase Surveying Productivity

"<>"Thank You - from the field crew.

14 years ago
Page 123 / 139