AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Total station for taking shots in the surf!

Maybe so, Nate. I know from surf fishing and wading out to my armpits on the last sand bar, to cast, that with rough surf, there aren't very many time...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)

For a temporary cheap fix, this is what I would try. If you can get the .dwg to open, take and right click drag a box over all the linework and text t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Money Making Businesses

Just for myself, I can find four, maybe five, names on that list that might qualify as inspirational or a success. The rest are some form of financial...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

"yep - having an RLS in the field is SUCH a PITA, all that knowledge and book-learninslowing the crew down ;-)so I wonder who signs+seals the survey?"...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Thanks for tips -- Leica VIVA Sets of Angles vs Traverse

CarlsonSurvCE had the same function in the standard sideshot menu. You had the option of taking the sideshot in two faces and selecting distance be ta...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

"How is the field crew going to help LandHo determine how North on a plan relates to either astronomic or grid North?"There's endless literature on ma...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Money Making Businesses

"If making lots of money easily was the number one criteria, what would be a good business to get into?"Any pertinent criminal or ethical concerns ?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

"I'll bite, R.J. What's the other half of his problem?"I was sure that would've been fairly obvious, not having a field crew out there.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

LandHo, Half your problem here is you're dealing with Registered Land Surveyors.Anytime they have to go out in the field it turns into a we...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What Is It?

I'm voting on some form of Pre-Mesozoic era Lenker rod.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How Lazy Are Surveyors ? To Complain About Ancient Surveys ?

I'd have to say I kinda' like the idea of a call for an adjoiner or prior survey.Not only does it promote a contiguity(?) of sorts, but also keeps a g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting music

Willie Nelson Live at the Texas Opry

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Digital Level DL 102 Error

Seems to me I remember collecting data internally and downloading later.Why would you add a DC ? The observations display upon reading, and I believe ...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Page 122 / 139