Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
You could add to that instruments more recently come with tilt compensators. Getting setup within less than 10" of level has got to give the instrumen...
Here in hydrocarbon country..."I recall a NY case where the surveyor used design drawing to locate an underground easement. One call was used, marking...
Okay, I Apologize, Retired69That post was smarta@#$ and really not called for. The post about the landmen scanning pages of deeds and not paying for t...
[flash width=480 height=360
Its only right to pay to make up for the cheats that have left holes in the budget.I'm just glad we still have these civil servants and courthouses an...
:good: :beer:
Very Very Stupid Metal Detector 😛
Did You Just Wake Up, Rip Van Winkle ?:good:
The basic monopolyCanadian Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve
Re-inventing the vacuum tube.The prices on some of these tubes is something to see