AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Where's Paul Burke whehn we need 'im ?

"he says.In the surveying industry, the goal of innovation is to do things “quicker, better and faster”."Is there some inherent subtle distinction bet...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Ad

Are the pedals extra???

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Contour Struggles

Your contours should cross your breaklines at some point, given there's enough relief on the project area. Breaklines shouldn't cross one another, but...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: short plats, original corners, repose, etc. (probably long)

-From the field crew files-Half, This part of a filed crew would rather find the monument the first time than have to return to the scene and g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Procedures

Well I suppose your post is the other half of the picture, but it wasn't really meant to be that profound, deep or subtle. No one will ever read my po...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Procedures

"You can NOT send a crew out alone to do a boundary; that's art and experience and instinct. You need to be there. Period."I'd maybe disagree insofar ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 40,000 POINTS - CONSTRUCTION STAKING $?

@ $1.26/pt. you would still have materials (MAG/whisker) being 25%-30% of that bid, correct?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate Transformation SMI CVC Version 7

I've never had a chance to use SMI software but from the looks of it you might have tried to wrap a coordinate transformation and coordinate rotation ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TBPLS Rule Revisions

I was wondering, Andy, other Texas RPLSs, wasn't there some discussion of requiring an RPLS to be present, full time, at every branch office of a firm...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2008 Contouring Question

Check the boxes that say:draw contourserase previous contours

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERS)

Half, As far as I know Beau Biden was the only AG to file suit. Counties, individually,and collectively have filed suit, got rolled up into one...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson 2008 survey layers question

Don, I think you've generated a 3D polyline with your contours. If you don't mind changing all your countour lines then, this is what i'd do. Sel...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERS)

"but it appears to me that they have circumvented the entire land registration system! This is going to be a HUGE problem in the future!"

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013 intellicad

Center line and Base line are symbols? I know they exist as a linetype, I had no idea there was a symbol

14 years ago
Page 119 / 139