AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: USGS Primary Traverse Stations (Recovery Photos)

Man! I didn't even stop to think that they might have used Bilby towers. Every time I think of those old surveys from Nebraska J.Penry posts about I k...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Primary Traverse Stations (Recovery Photos)

Thanks for putting that together J. I imagine the topography has changed considerably since those traverse were run. Looking at the 1913 traverse stat...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: woman surveyors?

Right here on this very board.This is the professional side of Land Surveying.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying on the Job

"Cats are so quick and SILENT you have to rely on smell and eyesight."Amazing!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying on the Job

" Mountain Lion probably the biggest threat .."There are some big cat around here on some of the more rural jobs. This is S.E. Texas, and there is a l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How many acres a day?

80 acres seems like a lot of tree survey to jump into, if your business model is small boundary. I'm saying this from the crew perspective, and having...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How subdivision plats say “Do not touch”

Can you get a copy of that AutoCAD file?

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Salem, Oregon -- Jan. 23, 2013 -- 7pm

"We hope to have a shuttle from the Conference Center where the PLSO Conference is being held.."Hey is that shuttle gonna' make its way around to Hous...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Meaning Multiple Angles

Meaning Multiple Angles - Sure Could Use Some Quick AdviceKent, Thank you for the quick reply. I was entertaining some real simple doubts after a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Meaning Multiple Angles

Meaning Multiple Angles - Sure Could Use Some Quick AdviceIf I hand you a quick set could you mean it - just so i'm not losing my brain here.BS DIRECT...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Meaning Multiple Angles

Thanks, Dave. I know where I lost the perspective now. "if the two axis hold a true perpendicular relationship, then a reverse sight on the operationa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Meaning Multiple Angles

Man! I'm not exactly sure if that is even understandable. If the perpendicular relationship of the two axis holds, then a reverse sight on the operati...

14 years ago
Page 120 / 139