AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Surveying Predictions

"We are already there. Both Trimble and Leica have this capability and our crews use it everyday to transmit data back and forth to the office."great....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two surveys which one is right?

Two surveys which one is right? *WITH DISCLAIMER*I think we're looking at a filed subdivision plat here, which ordinarily becomes a simultaneous conve...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: And..Today's Find

???I have no clue what this is, but they must have had an extra one lying around.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Anal Retenant reviewer of the day award

"please add a comma and remove extra spaces...."woohoo! more commas 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: And..Today's Find

> RJ-> > Is that a label still on the tile spade ? 😉 > > YOS> > TNAIYes Derek it is. I broke my tried and true the previous day...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Filson Vest

Kent, It sure looks like you need some flo-orange in your world. At first glimpse that photo appears to be something straight out of a Tony H...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: And..Today's Find

😛 That is true. I tried my level best here, and it does manage to close on another important iron 200'+/- away, within 0.04'. Today was answer day o...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 411
Reply
RE: Highway tech- goes tango Uniform.....

I was just thinking how my day was exactly the opposite. It wasn't the field crew who lost or rotated the original field file without a copy. 😉 And ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh, I will do it for.......

"Please comment." Seriously!???

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Highway tech- goes tango Uniform.....

Tango Uniform.....???This doesn't sound bad, Registered.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The innocent yet deadly art of Two Lath

Good God!I've been seeing multiple iron rods lately. Then there's that burning feeling when standing in fire ants. Do you think if I add a third lath ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The innocent yet deadly art of Two Lath

"When running the prism I still feel a lot more comfortable with two lath rather than a bi-pod."And try tying a spinner accurately with a bi-pod, Man!...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The innocent yet deadly art of Two Lath

Two Lath - The Basic TechniqueEasiest way to do this is keeping the top of two lath at equal height with the butt end, in the palm on one side, and bo...

13 years ago
Page 115 / 139