AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: So I was looking for a new total station

I agree with you, A.Harris. Sokkia's 530R was a favorite to use. Someone commented here concerning Nikon's optics, and it reminded me of the time I ha...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica - Complaints about Hardware and Software

" Leica does not have a HOLD button to work as a means to have a repeating instrument."The 1200 that I use has a HOLD button.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica - Complaints about Hardware and Software

I'd want to second Coady's comments, that your constant help on Leica issues is appreciated. I get to use Leica equipment, and am thankful for the qua...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's 1857 Treasure Hole

Never seen this before. Found one day after reading this post.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica's Integrated Solution for All of Your Workflow

From yesterday's lessonSophisticated and accurateMature enough not to wander in trafficshe fancies her image in certain light

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Court sides with Oklahoma

Confession here..I've been peeing in Tommy's front yard also, for the last three or four years. :-X

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 1857 Blue GLO Stone

Meteorite. The pits and the four striations on the side are the result of incredible temperatures on entering the earth's atmosphere.:-D

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SPC question or help

R. J., the first thing to doAppreciate the help on this. I really didn't have any glitches plotting the traverse to Google. Guess I just flipped out w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SPC question or help

This doesn't get any better on the ground, and now I understand why there was a request for a new survey, why the current landowner was bird dogging m...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SPC question or help

Kent & Norman, Thank you. I had run these coordinates through Corpscon and for a quick look plugged my traverse and the plat coordinates into Goog...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1308
Reply
RE: Today's 1857 Treasure Hole

You wanna' hear something crazy, I was digging this hole the other day to find the correct position of, or another monument witnessed by a piece of an...

13 years ago
Page 114 / 139