AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Traversing with Bipods and Prism Poles

No, its not too lateTwo lath and a prism pole. Easy to wrap up with one hand while on the move and once you get the feel and hang of it, you'll be ent...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Busy - Busy - Busy

"Orlando is the current foreclosure capital of the world, yet builders can’t get new houses in the ground quick enough. Go figure."The talk appears to...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson curve labelng

"My question is; How do I label curves with horizonatal labels and NOT curved on the arc?Curve tables don't work becsue they come in as blocks and whe...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with Bipods and Prism Poles

No, its not too lateI was wondering the same thing. I had just chalked it up to HB being a real steady hand.Tried the same thing hugging the top of an...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DC license

"Probably the only place int he US where a surveyors has to 1) ignore the lot sizes on subdivision plats and look to another set of records to find th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DC license

CowIt looks like once you set the history lesson to the side, disregard all the formalities, it is essentially by extension, an act of Congress to get...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Misleading job ad

Check these prices out...She has competition. Today's Winner. I don't understand how it is you can survey here in Houston from four states away. These...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More Pincushions

The periscope re-visited.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Misleading job ad

I actually like the ads, as they are kinda' an indicator of whats going on. Here's today's winner ".. taking photos and imputing(sic) field informatio...

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: More Pincushions

"..And, what was found at other corners in the neighborhood?"Everything! I think I can fairly account for nearly every type of monument, less a 2-1/2"...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More Pincushions

Yes Doug, that is a post for a six foot chain link erected by the adjacent landowners.I got a chance to speak with them while asking permission to ent...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 37
Views: 729
Reply
RE: Construction Layout Quality Assurance

Man that does sound great. I (forever hopeful) like to believe it's really about surveying, and what that ethically entails. What I ran into the other...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Find

I have to amend that previous post. The "Original" monuments were called to be wood stakes set by the platting surveyor of record. I really hadn't exp...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Find

Brad Ott asks the dumb question of the day, "Why is that old iron so deep"?It does seem deep, but not unusual. There are times when the original monum...

13 years ago
Page 116 / 139