Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Thanks for clearing that up CD. I was just surprised that a surveyor would go to those lengths to re-create the original footsteps. I was thinking tha...
".. figure out what bearing you would run with your compass today. That is a common situation here in West Virginia."Am i reading that correctly? Even...
Post some pictures if you can. please
".. attempt to locate a coupon for a free Whopper.."When you're saying free, do you mean free, or is it one of those "if you buy one, you get another ...
"... is also being banned for seven years from decision-making roles at Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance, a unit of his firm, New York officials...
Was Maxine Olmsted the contractor ? 🙂 Interesting legal/financial tidbit that I was let in on, and it may or may not vary from state to state. When ...
" A famous surveyor in Texas named Darrell Shine said, 'Do not be proud whenyou use or set a monument that disagrees with an old fence.'"I had got to ...
It's a trap"Go ahead GIS guy, rely on those coordinates that are reported to be sub centimeter even though the monument is three (3) inches away."LOL!...
9. Witness trees are signalized and marked as above, butthe course and distance to them, as well as the small chop, areomitted.That doesn't make much ...
They sound charming anyway.
""Kiss My #*$ You F N DEUTCHE BAG Go *#@& Yourself,You over priced piece of #$@*,Trust Me I will SPREAD the word about Your OVER PRICED service pr...
"Wow, reading the end of that sure of makes the 'pack it up, there is rain on the windshield' crew seem like a bunch of wimps."Maybe it's a perspectiv...
[sarcasm]Been a lot of talk on here, recently, about those eight foot ladders[/sarcasm]