AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 990
Reply
RE: GLONASS Monitor Stations On US Soil ?

GLONASS Monitor Station in BrazilWith any luck this should be a photo of the hardware they are constructing.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Things manufacturers could do...

"I don't get it. Why would you want to smoke a enchilada?...."So you don't have to put beer on the gas card.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica codelist in LGO

If i'm not mistaken your codelist should be a .csv file located in one of the Leica folders on your pc.If you manage to find it, open it and note the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love utility locate services

I'm sure this isn't a Humor category but, whenever the subject comes up I remember a conversation I had once with a young man who worked for the city ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Understanding Closure data etc.

Aloha, RJS:I am very new at this…could it be because I am using South Azimuth? In Hawaii all surveys are done clockwise from true South.Ahhh..I see, t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Understanding Closure data etc.

:good: I had always thought TPC was the hands down coolest survey software that i'd seen. This is from using a VERY EARLY version of that software. I...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Robots

I think the field crew should be the ones choosing the equipment. 🙂 my $0.02

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ubiquitous sorryazzed leaning monument....

Wow! that's a novel concept. They're even using a section corner as bait. 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Adobe Acrobat

Why not upload a simple set review raw file ?Who, besides the survey dept., needs a copy of this ?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Battery Charger

No..I don't think so"..Is my Battery toast?"I had seen that once. Relatively new batteries and charger, so something didn't jibe.Unplugged the charger...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2007 Contouring

There's probably a bunch of things that it could be. When you're saying "some pretty flat drainage ditches", how much relief are you speaking of? What...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Storm Culvert

Not OftenPaul in PA, Corey, Loyal, Thank You.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school equipment

🙂 my total station is ghetto affluently challenged (but like an old friend I love it anyways) (with endearing nostalgic value)

13 years ago
Page 108 / 139