AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Misclosure & Intent---Revisited

..or whether they are simply adjusted compass bearings that refer approximately to true North.Who the hell does something like that!??Even if you were...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the field

That's some line cutting right there. If you trade those bamboo-leave looking plants for Yaupon, and a boatload of briarvine, you would have SE Texas....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Misclosure & Intent---Revisited

I'm not sure I get the entire picture of the OP. What Shawn said makes sense in that the distances were too particular or irregular to preclude the bo...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 101 things survey flagging is good for (It's Friday)

Small piece of orange flagging on a hook will land you a nice Jack Crevalle from the depths of the Gulf.:-)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: misclosure and intent?

I think if the dignity of calls were slightly amended to a small extent, it might make my hypothesis wholly defensible i.e.Senior RightsConjectureWrit...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: misclosure and intent?

Anyhow.I'm just guessing but 150' x 142' will give you roughly a half acre and if you take off from that presumption:Calls Given:N 30°43'54" W 142.190...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica SmartWorks - LGO deleted point recovey - Help

There's some folks around Ft. Meade that may be able to help. 🙂 anonymous

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's my Problem

Which reads somewhat disconnected. What i mean by all that, if you'll give me a minute, is that knowledge is invaluable. It comes from years of field ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's my Problem

There's no problem with that, Don. I (field crew) would be proud to work for a registered who can perform in the field, regardless of which file type ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How not to advertise your expertise

Look People...For god's sake, it's his tripod, shouldn't he be able to handle it in any manner he sees fit! I mean if he has to erase his number(s) la...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Levels on the Moon

If You Ran Levels On The MoonI'm going to guess that even an invar tape wouldn't mitigate the temperature differences you're going to experience, i co...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "We learned to never hire a surveyor.......

"Has anyone ever wondered, why do we set multiple monuments?"NO! We've never wondered. ~ The Field Crew ~Theory #47:[sarcasm]The planet Survey has gon...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Future For GPS ?

Maybe on a related note;LightSquared cancels spectrum auction, Centerbridge makes $3.3B bid, Ergen suit still at issueApparently this is a separate as...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

I can appreciate the size of y'all's projects and what a crane collapse can do. I've seen, offshore, a deck crawling Manitowac boom fall and slice thr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Line Question

That makes sense in the larger scheme of things. From what you're saying there are natural regular features that dictate an overall pattern of drainag...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

It seems like that the rule should apply evenly, if for nothing else, demonstrating proper safety practice. I'm not sure the laws of gravity apply equ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I told my rod man "Got It"

Well any#$%&how the sarcasm font would probably worked here[sarcasm]I wish i could get a pair of boots to last that long.[/sarcasm]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I told my rod man "Got It"

I wish i could get a pair of boots to last that long.

13 years ago
Page 106 / 139