AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: ACSM Code of Ethics

And why is it that any reprimand or penalty isn't reflected on the license status ?If you view different types of licenses of the state board they do ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ACSM Code of Ethics

The board's minutes provide considerable insight, and great entertainment, into the Dont's of professional surveying. I'm guessing by process of elimi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

Try this one, please.Used by forest rangers to locate forest fires?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Betty Lou

Man! I'm sorry to hear that Roadhand. God bless your family.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Coffee break

PostI think I know what you meant

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for Houston Area Surveyors

I'm not sure exactly how it works but not every TxDOT ROW was created by the state and it's creation and history can be found in county and city recor...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How Much Research?

Well that sure struck me last night as important enough to post. You know one good reason to gather the older deeds and surveys, they actually are ret...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How Much Research?

From what I see as the field crew, there is a need to research tracts beyond the last conveyance. You get to see things in the field and often times w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Why GIS Will Prevail

"Once the system is in place, one parcel or group of related parcels at a time for as long as it takes."You're gonna require some serious legislation ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ellipsoid and Datum Equations

"The first equation only tells me the size and the shape of the ellipsoid. I imagine it like a free floating ellipsoid. Then I am assuming each of the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Why GIS Will Prevail

HypothermiaI know it's cold up there LR, it's @#$^ cold here too but, sometimes taking care of exposure to the elements can have a profound effect on ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Second Party Records Repository

I would have to say if there were any money to be made from privatizing records and vital statistics there will be one scungili to show up and give it...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: -37 in Havre, Montana right now

"For most Canadians, that is BBQ and flip flops weather..."Somewhere in Canada...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS 2F-5 Launch Rescheduled

Paul, Been following this for awhile and know you post on new satellite launches. Do you ever keep track of the satellite crashes ? Where do you ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: S6 vs S3

Leica hands down. I'm just field crew and don't make decisions, from what i've seen in the field Leica products have a number of advantages.

13 years ago
Page 107 / 139