AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
reeeshar
reeeshar
@reeeshar
Free
Joined: October 9, 2018 10:41 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 5
Reply
RE: Post processing point cloud software

@leegreen Thanks. I am currently on a Pix4d survey and I think it's tedious to mark something (example: a water valve) then look at several pictures ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Post processing point cloud software

@rover83 I apologize for the super late reply. Been home with a sick baby this past week. Classification and vectorization, creating a dtm, creating ...

4 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: it's the little things

I also see them with ƒ??rookieƒ? looking steel toe boots at times, it makes me smile. All in all, itƒ??s always nice to show the office folk what we ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S5 locking onto road signs while using active prism?

I had a problem like that too, but it would also grab license plates and even my darn safety vest. Played around a bit and noticed that I didnƒ??t hav...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet Field Help

Would you know what would cause a corruption of the file?

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 2421