Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@Norman OK No great conspiracy here they interviewed the Congressmen that represent the area. The Metro McAllen/Mission area lies in congressional dis...
@Norman OK No great conspiracy here they interviewed the Congressmen that represent the area. The Metro McAllen/Mission area lies in congressional dis...
@spledeus Is this hack for editing description keys in excel or is it for editing the line-work prefix database? Inquiring minds want to know!?ÿ
The ViewCube is your new best friend. I suggest you two guys go grab a beer and get to know each other.?ÿ While you're there you might want to look up...
The ViewCube is your new best friend. I suggest you two guys go grab a beer and get to know each other.?ÿ While you're there you might want to look up...
TIME STAMP IS AN EXCELL FEATURE WHICH WILL POPULATE THE CURRENT CELL WITH THE CURRENT TIME WHEN EXECUTED (HOLD CTL + SHIFT?ÿ AND HIT ;). DATE STAMP WO...
I LOVE?ÿ my excel time sheet, mine does similarly to .5 hr with drop downs for projects and tasks love me some nerd work. ?ÿ RRain
No need for correction survey link is still there but is limited in what formats it can translate from (mostly all ones that existed when specra preci...
The adjustment routines in Civil 3d work but they are clumsy, and they suffer from all of the drawbacks that the landesktop routines did (not adjustin...
Just a few random thoughts... ?ÿ ?ÿ1) Surveys at the time of purchase make good common sense from the perspective of the informed purchaser. Notice I ...
Had 4 set last week, local practice dictates true corners set with duly identifiable yellow caps/brass disks, for witness corners caps/disks are red w...
Much like construction staking, contractors can assume the liability and produce their own 3D models for use in machine control and as such direct emp...
Send me the DWG I'll add a surface, but what about breaklines?
That would be the first thing that I would try. If your handheld is coming in NE of your RTK then the Handheld is set for International feet (If this ...
I am going to speculate that this is a US Survey Foot versus International Survey foot issue either your handheld is set for International feet and th...
Bricscad (a vanilla autocad clone) is ported to Linux and there are several decent cogo/survey add on packages that are marketed for it. Most of these...
Here's what I use for shooting building corners inside or outside corners creates a point 0.25' perpendicular to both building lines
Oh woe is me... I am so not a fan of the Tiny Shellfish, give me my autodesk products and their world of frustrations any day. It is a bad day when I ...
We had a 300' "CUT" chain (read the feet and subtract the hundredths) or as we called it "Buster" 'cause sure as shooting if you used that chain you w...