AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ramses
ramses
@ramses
Free
Joined: October 29, 2016 12:15 pm
Last seen: September 22, 2026 3:04 am
Topics: 9 / Replies: 117
Reply
RE: Levelling a total station & error

Im confirming your findings. I was staking out anchor bolts yesterday and an excavator set up to dig with its tracks 10 feet away from the instrumen...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Error sources of a total station measurment

Strong winds and vibrations from earth compaction machines ,or heavy excavators digging on site. If you look through the scope in these conditions, th...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ-M1 Touch screen in "Water" mode

No luck with this barcode reader model. The firmware does not include the touch screen modes. I ended up purchasing another used fzm1 (non barcode rea...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Incorrect GEB221 battery level Leica TPS1200 series?

We've been using the original Leica GEB222 with our 2006 TCRP1201 , and they last a full day and some when new. After 4 years of daily use, they hold ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment purchase

We had good results using Geomax's Zoom90 and Zoom95 for the past 5 years. Leica quality and reliability at a lower price. No need to send them in fo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: F1/F2 angles outside parameters

I found that calibrating your instrument with the prism you are going to use at the distance you want yields best results, at least with Leica robots.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station calibration accuracy

@gk88 I am using a 1" Geomax Zoom 95 with the X-Pad software and I do reflectorless resections every day from "stickers " set by myself before the pro...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Range Bluetooth Connection

@lukenz Xpad, as we all know, is a work in progress. With the Tab Active 3, I am losing around 15% of battery power every hour and I have it set on Ba...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Range Bluetooth Connection

@jmh2884 I am currently using a Zoom95 with the long range handle and Xpad on a Samsung Tab Active 3 and I can confirm your findings. Xpad seems to oc...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bridge Construction Staking Tricks

@bc-surveyor?ÿ Thank you. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bridge Construction Staking Tricks

@bc-surveyor Where can I find this Survey Buddy app? I tried www.The3rdDimension.net and couldn't find it there, or in the google play store.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Mini Prism used as a peanut prism constant?

I'd suggest you this procedure: Find a wall/column and mark a spot where you can shoot reflectorless with your scope more or less horizontally about 2...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TCRA1103 Plus refectorless red laser EDM check

You can only adjust the position of the red red laser not the EDM.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 360 prisms

Take a shot using?ÿ leica circular prism?ÿ on your pole?ÿ then change it with your 360 prism aligning one face at the time with the instrument. Compar...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble tsc 3 to computer data downloading software

I've recently upgraded my OS to Windows 11 and the first thing?ÿ I tried was to connect my DC using Windows Mobile Device Center. Nothing changed from...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani Bluetooth adaptors and high battery drain

@lukenz About?ÿ obstructions,?ÿ yes I?ÿ had a few dump trucks and an excavator cutting my line of sight occasionally. The robot?ÿ required the 360 pri...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani Bluetooth adaptors and high battery drain

@lukenz I think my total time using the phone as a DC that day was about 2 hrs. I think I?ÿ started over 90% charge and ended just above 70%, so no, I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani Bluetooth adaptors and high battery drain

This is a bit off topic but I?ÿ thought it is worth mentioning it here. A few days ago I?ÿ did an experiment trying to test the Bluetooth range of my ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani Bluetooth adaptors and high battery drain

@350rocketmike I got over 300m range with the SD1000 connected to the RH16 radio handle on my old TPS1200, and about the same when using 2 SD1000 (one...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani Bluetooth adaptors and high battery drain

I tried the UD100 on my Panasonic FZ M1 with a demo version of SurvPC and I?ÿ had the same high battery drain. I?ÿ think it's?ÿ the Bluesoleil combine...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 7