AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ragoodwin
ragoodwin
@ragoodwin
Free
Joined: August 10, 2010 11:41 am
Topics: 75 / Replies: 399
Reply
RE: You know you are an aging surveyor when...

when your co-workers begin calling you "the legend"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ARIZONA PLS

FL/GA - I have 6 licenses now- once I get the certificate from Arizona. as far as CEU's, its not bad. most States reciprocate the hours. Texas require...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ARIZONA PLS

thanks Jim- actually we have plenty of work here in Texas. the company dips into New Mexico and Oklahoma on occasion with some power line stuff. Arizo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ARIZONA PLS

thanks Andy- I think I am done collecting licenses.

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1185
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 480
Reply
RE: El Paso Surveyors

and to be more specific, El Paso, Texas- thanks

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 402
Reply
RE: Hi all

Jasim, post: 426003, member: 12694 wrote: Hi everybody i'm not English native language so you'll find many mistakes in my speak and it may be funny , ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Jason Graves, post: 424615, member: 9531 wrote: Hey everyone,I f you don't mind I would like to see what states people are licensed in, in addition to...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Okie

jakethebuilder, post: 419672, member: 9380 wrote: Are we the only Okies on this forum? I did a search for "Oklahoma", and you're the only one I saw. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Busy out there?

RADAR, post: 418711, member: 413 wrote: Is this the way it is all over the country/world?I'm busier than I've ever been and the work keeps coming...Ho...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Louisiana Comity by way of Texas

flyin solo, post: 408879, member: 8089 wrote: the SIT exam you took was the NCEES FS exam. the RPLS exam you took had nothing to do with NCEES. the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know it's not stolen?

RPLS#, post: 402752, member: 12280 wrote: I'm looking at buying a used robot from someone who is not a surveyor and he doesn't have a receipt. Plannin...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 462
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 418
Reply
RE: Indian Meridian Access

and good luck on that test!- took mine 3 years ago

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Do not hit SEND

Warren Smith, post: 391693, member: 9900 wrote: Wow - thanks for that! Yep- "recall message"

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Page 1 / 24