AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ragoodwin
ragoodwin
@ragoodwin
Free
Joined: August 10, 2010 11:41 am
Topics: 75 / Replies: 399
Reply
RE: No Business

can you tell me which County you are in?

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 842
Reply
RE: Am JUNAID, Tunde

welcome from texas!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello

welcome as well!

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 395
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Andy Nold, post: 375010, member: 7 wrote: I saw your name on the agenda for the May 13th meeting. Any word from the board yet? I finally got a respons...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Andy Nold, post: 372902, member: 7 wrote: No, I have not yet set up an NCEES record account. I understand that they are updating their system in June,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Andy Nold, post: 372772, member: 7 wrote: Has anyone had any experience dealing with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies? I applied to sit ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Andy Nold, post: 372772, member: 7 wrote: Has anyone had any experience dealing with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies? I applied to sit ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Elevation Certificate -- NonFillable

Stephen Ward, post: 370538, member: 1206 wrote: Okay Gentleman, give this a try. Fillable Elevation Certificate I was able to use Adobe Live cycle to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PS exam Prep/ Seminars

cordgrass, post: 354004, member: 11027 wrote: I am preparing for the PS exam in April 2016. I purchased the PPI test prep materials and the NCEES PS ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Funniest thing you'll see all day.

I was laughing and snorting at the same time. omg that was funny!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS DALLAS

yep- I will be there- probably in the bar come 7:00:-)

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 2593
Reply
RE: Grounds for Title Insurance Claims

from my wife, an escrow officer in SA. "The T-19 endorsements insure against claims for matters related to the CCR’s, easements, etc. The lender’s al...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Grounds for Title Insurance Claims

sounds like you got it right Holy. you gotta pay more to get more. otherwise the Title company is only warranting the title to the property is good, n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I PASSED! i think...

NEW MEXICOWell I guess I should have just went to the board site first.Looks like I'm good! License # 22895 - pending - reason- issuance of license.gu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I PASSED! i think...

Not me butI guess I am just freaking about the whole thing. and actually, I guess you can find out before the official letter.I was at the TBPLS board...

11 years ago
Page 2 / 24