Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 2, 2026 10:53 pm
We have been very happy with deed reader pro, both the performance of the product (superb) and the support and responsiveness to requests for upgrades...
Continuing east, SE Stark (formerly named Baseline Road) and going west there is a Baseline Road between Hillsboro and Forest Grove.
Congrats! If you haven't been to the Willamette Stone, it's worth a visit.
Let me start with the most important part: Thanks for the many years of service running this great community! Personally, I don’t like being logged in...
@wendell i can’t access the attachment. Various cloudflare 502 bad gateway or (I think) ssl errors. Both Firefox and safari.
Here is a similar famous example. /p>
Professor Schultz was an institution and leaves a massive legacy of 4+ generations of surveyors. He's a big part of what made me a surveyor. His bea...
And it partly works. I still see utilities too close in brand new subdivisions. Do you think it also works the other way? That you can't c...
There have been a few more twists and turns on this topic. Here is one such article,/p>
It seems the NC board is perhaps a model for other boards to aspire towards. I feel that this joke is about par for the course for a variety...
I haven't read this case yet but from your description, it sounds consistent with Partney v Russell from a few years ago. That ruling shook things up...
This lingers in the back of my mind with all the shortages, recruiting, promotion of the profession, get kids into surveying, and similar efforts. Wi...
The 2023 edition is merely the most current (published) edition.
Some states have legislated some meanings of fences based on position, purpose, and other aspects. Oregon has a law on that,/p> @scott-in-india...
@wward I’m not sure what state you’re in or the specific history and conditions of that situation. In Oregon there are some situations that if all th...
There's also different documents for different purposes. It may be appropriate for application exhibits to have a bunch of junk that is not appropria...
The more complete quoting of Oregon Revised Statute 92.050(9) is: "(9) A city or county may not require that a final subdivision, condominium or par...
Books like this make great gifts for enthusiastic young surveyors who are just starting to build their libraries. $40
@john-putnam It was PLSO (but a good idea by either group). There must have been testimony but I can't find it in the archives,/p>
We bought a copy of this and have been very happy with various difficult inputs (GLO notes to new plats). The few minor things we've encountered have...