AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
protracted
protracted
@protracted
Member Founder
Joined: April 3, 2018 10:30 pm
Last seen: September 2, 2026 10:53 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 149
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

Other than Planning approval issues of BLAs, I've seen many cases that title companies won't insure on BLAs and then people can't get lending. Regard...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Oregon land survey law workshop

It is currently offered twice a year before each of the exam dates.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1459
Reply
RE: Notes from the Virgin Islands

@hpalmer which 2015 SCOTUS ruling extends 14th amendment rights to residents of USVI? @larry-best The vast majority of surveying I see (I'm talking...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Orphaned Lands

Here to second (or third or fourth) @bill93 @norman-oklahoma and apparently @mike-berry (sorry to miss that presentation!). Here in Oregon we h...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Alley Vacation in My Deed

Hi Scott, I'm interested in the neighbors chain of title. If the neighbor's deed has the alley included, why? When was it added? Tracing the neighbors...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-300, case, charger, prisms, poles and bipod

I should know better, but (if it is still available)... how long do I have to swing through Salem?

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Tips to inspire field crew?

@surveylife Whether you stay or go somewhere else, you'll probably want to stay on good terms and get help completing your licensure from everyone alo...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1062
Reply
RE: Rugged digital camera

Sounds like a cell phone! 😂 Joking aside, cell phones do many of those things and almost everyone is already carrying one. Otherwise, GoP...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The state of the Profession (in Oregon)

Here is the link in case anyone wants it. (Maybe it is posted but I missed it- and I'm struggling to get it right, let's see if it works). PLSO orBO...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey - how can I find them

@SomeQuestions It's your decision. If this property is the most valuable purchase you've made and a significant portion of your net worth that you i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You guys! Big move incoming...

So... a little backstory/reminder... The reason I didn't originally consider Option #2 at all is basically because it's EXACTLY what POB did when the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: American Survey Monument Patents by Jerry Penry

I'm super excited for this! And great to support the awesome site! Thanks!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: CAD Sheet Sizes

@norman-oklahoma yes, that’s what 209.250 says for surveys (and is the practice in Oregon). For subdivisions and partition plats, 92.080 additionally...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: CAD Sheet Sizes

Here each county kinda sets the tone. I have personally been to 5 different counties in person and spoke with the planning commission. I found it ver...

3 years ago
Page 2 / 8