AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
PLS9196
PLS9196
@pls9196
Free
Joined: August 1, 2019 7:31 pm
Last seen: July 2, 2026 9:53 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 30
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

A bit off topic, but perhaps not. Here is an excerpt from a local municipality "map manual". Now I know how I would handle a situation like this, but ...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

  What a bummer, with all the work you are putting in to sort this one out, I hope you set the true corners once reconciled. 😉  

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

While I acknowledge each region adheres to different standards, the best practice would be to report radial bearings from the radius point to the poin...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Dwelling?

I see your point, I agree provide the house number. I also disagree. We survey, "observe" in a hundred years perhaps the use, and observed condition o...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: NAD27, is it US survey feet or International feet?

@bill93 We are talking GPS, your horizontal position affects your location on the derived Geiod model, the overall question is intriguing as to whethe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments Outside The Plat

Without coordinates and a rough sketch it's tough to envision your situation (for me), certainly does sound like a rough situation, but most certainly...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What Does a Note like This, Mean to You?

At a minimum that 16th corner should have been held. I can't tell how many times I have had pin cushion conversations with practitioners, all scoff at...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Would 6 hours in space at $50K convince Flat Earthers?

Waste of money, give them a 20-25 dollar an hour job as a chainman, and then charge them with reducing grid to ground data and verifying it checks, bi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Typo of the day

In San Diego County it is somewhat standard practice to call what I would coin a "Lead, Tag and Tack Stamped ......" a "Lead and Disk Stamped .....", ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dude. Consider this. Which is more important to me right now?

All of the above, its a mater of life perspective, happiness before work.?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Case law as references on face of ROS

@half-bubble?ÿ ?ÿ Its gonna sound like I'm picking on you but I'm not, biggest problem I have is highlighted below, as far as a statement on an RS, ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Record Description Revision per Attorney

My first question is why are we not on a conference call with the Title Company discussing why the proposed deed language (PTR description) does not e...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New help understanding old terms

I'd love to see the answer sheet if NCEES took this on as an exam problem, I see this as a great opportunity for a boundary line agreement, but that i...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Whose Trees?

I hear your pain. I think the clause is great. To the best of my knowledge I'm capable of informing someone of where something is, ownership is a whol...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Set-up Pics wanted

@bill93 Yeah, that building should have been staked 20-30 feet further away.?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Set-up Pics wanted

@jitterboogie LMFAO, you win!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Set-up Pics wanted

Not nearly as cool as Bill's ingenuity, or Jitterboogies picture that I'm sure Starnet has a routine for 😉

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking your opinion for a Leica robotic total station

In 17 years I can attest to 1 thing, you can always rely on surveyors providing a snarky response, even when someone is doing the right thing and aski...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Riddle me this

Appreciate the response and education, I'm certainly not a radio frequency expert, but I have experienced problems similar to the OP, as stated in my ...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 2