Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
pgcandia
Free
Joined: February 28, 2014 1:21 am
Follow
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1
Thanks Mark,That's what I thought.:-( RegardsPablo
13 years ago
Forum
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1
thank you Mark,Leica Geo Office Tools is actually the light version of Leica Geo Office. It's free therefore no licence activation is needed.RegardsPa...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1
Thank you Jacob.I tried that and didn't work. It doesn't seem to be many people with this problem. I sent an email to Leica's support.Regards,Pablo
13 years ago
Forum
13 years ago
Forum
Replies: 19
Views: 3761
RE: Leica TCA 1100 trouble
Hi Brad,I'm new to the forum. Any luck with the files?
13 years ago
Forum