AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Inappropriate Fonts

I use Times New Roman for bearings and distances, I think it looks nice and differentiates the bearings from the other text which is just Simplex.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Standards and Specifications Study Material

As Moe said, they made the exam completely closed book starting with this April's exam. The only material that will be allowed is the 130p NCEES refer...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why include record of past lines on new plat?

That is likely because round these parts most deeds don't have bearings or distances!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Benchmark ties

Seems like you answered your own question. Some might think you are being too anal, some may think you are not being anal enough! If you aren't comfor...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pull monuments or not

I would certainly not pull them. They are part of the record and are evidence. You never know when they may be the only evidence remaining of the orig...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obtaining "Absolute Ownership" of your Property.

You just have to take the period off the end. He is throwing around a bunch of terms which mean completely different things in relation to land title ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Establishment Theories

We have a similar rule in NH From RSA 472 Section 472:4 472:4 Agreement in Writing. – A writing, reciting that the parties signing the same are adj...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALL KINDS OF WRONG

OK - so how do you ....Clearly you must analyze the evidence to be sure that the corners are original. If they are, and your client insists on his 55'...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALL KINDS OF WRONG

Maybe notDoes your area not have the concept of existing non-conforming? I understand a new lot being required to meet all the requirements but fail t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson running on top of older versions of ACAD

Thanks, I am running LDD3 and was curious if Carlson 2013 would work with it.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson running on top of older versions of ACAD

I was more referring to whether the older version of CAD would work as the engine for Carlson or if it required the latest version of Auto CAD to run ...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Corpscon help

I had precisely that same issue yesterday. I uninstalled as you did, downloaded a new install file (the complete version), installed it and got a Troj...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring-ring

I had someone call, explain that they were suing their neighbor for a wall being 8' over the line on a 100' wide lot. Said her lawyer said she needed ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Communications Help

Fairly certain its the serial port, taking it in tomorrow. I was hoping someone would have some miracle fix!

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 571
Reply
RE: Underground location help!!!

That looks like it would work great, however, I believe the OP has stated that the area above the basement extension is paved. Is there anywhere you c...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Backward File Conversion Help

Big thanks to Christof for the help, love this board.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 919
Reply
RE: Wood Legs Vs Plastic-- My Observation and Theory

Seems there is room for a "better" solution in the marketplace.

14 years ago
Page 22 / 25